- Global Governance
- Special Seminar on Asian Entrepreneurship and Business
- International Security in Asia
- U.S.-China-Taiwan Relations
- Political Economies of Asia
- Cross-Strait Interactions
- International Business Dispute Settlement
- Asian Politics, Society, History and Culture
- International Law and Global Governance in Asia
- Great Power Practice in International Organizations and Global Governance
The program will include cultural activities, group weekend trips, and meetings with distinguished business and intellectual leaders.
**The course list above is subject to change.