|COURSE NAME||COURSE TYPE||SEMESTER||CREDIT|
|Global Governance and Business||Compulsory||108-1||3.0|
|Public Governance and Global Economic Order||Compulsory||108-2||3.0|
|Information Technology and Global Governance||Elective||108-1||3.0|
|Globalization and Geopolitics||Elective||108-2||3.0|
|Global Governance and Transformation of Asian Political Economy||Elective||108-1||3.0|
|International Legal regimes and Global Governance||Elective||108-2||3.0|
- Required courses：6 credits
- Elective courses：9 credits
- Total compulsory credits for the program：15 credits
- Level of course (Graduate and Undergrad): for 3th grade junior students and above.
- The total compulsory credits for this program are 15 credits, including required and elective courses.
- Tuition per credit hour will be charged.