2020 Bachelor Degree Program
International College of Innovation
ICI is the tenth college of National Chengchi University that blends innovation and global governance. ICI upholds its mission to provide quality, multi-disciplinary, and cross-national education in Asian Studies, Global Governance, Global Technology and Innovation Management. For the 2020 Bachelor degree program, we are planning to admit 10 local students and 40 international students.
We provide full scholarship for outstanding students.
We offer at least 1 year of student exchanging program for each student.
We provide quality education, including multi-disciplinary courses taught by international distinguished professors.
課程&獎學金 (Courses & Scholarships):
1. 本地生(Local Students)
2. 外籍學生(International Students)
*Application Deadline: March 13, 2020
- Admission Brochure
- To apply please click here: Online Application System
- Contact: email@example.com
ICI Admission Criteria
Admission Quota: 40 international students
- All application materials must be written in English.
- After the review of all applications, some applicants will be required to have a brief interview. Detail information about the interview will be provided in the notification letter/E-mail. (Please confirm that the correct contact information is provided)
- Applicants whose native language is not English must demonstrate English proficiency by providing the official score report of either TOEFL or IELTS. A minimum score of 90 on iBT or IELTS Grade 6.5 is required.
- Applicants who earned a high school (or equivalent) degree from an accredited institution where English is the principal language of instruction are exempt from submitting the proficiency score report (verification may be required).
Mandatory Application Materials:
- Application form for academic and professional qualifications must be signed by the applicant. Please download the ICI Application Form.
- Personal Statement (1000 words maximum)
- Official High School (or equivalent) Transcripts
- Proof of English Proficiency (please refer to instructions point 3 &4)
Optional Application Materials:
- Study Plan
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Documents proving special achievements (achievement award certificates, scholarships, etc.)
- Proof of Chinese language proficiency (e.g. TOCFL, HSK)
Chinese Language Requirements:
According to the requirements set by the College, students are required to pass the Test of Chinese as a Foreign Language (TOCFL) at Level 3 or provide other proof of Chinese language proficiency at the equivalent level before graduation. If students fail to acquire the certificate at the required level, they will have to take and pass four semesters of NCCU Mandarin Special Course (one course per semester) at their own expense before graduation.